Ok so get yourself a scarf and some gorgeous earings that match your hijab and an under cap...
- Tie your hair up in a bun and put the under cap on
- grab your hijab and place it over your head as u would normally do then pull each end of the scarf behind your head and tie it really tight just like a bandana
- Then get one side and bring it around the right side of your neck making sure u cover up your neck and then do the same for the left side
- so it should be almost perfect now..just tuck in the ends of the scarf around your neck so it stays nice and tight
- then get your earings and place them under your hijab in your ears make sure that your hijab is both covering your neck and your ears and wallah your done!!
Hope that was an easy enough explanation...now off u go give it a try practice makes perfect
and remember its all about matching scarfs to your accesories
Heres some examples to get your creative juices flowing
Untitled by Nasiide